jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

I-heart-travelling

Just came here to tell you that I'm spending one week in Italy with school, then I'll be back for a day and finally... A WEEK IN NY! It's incredible, NY has been my dream since I have memory, and finally I'm going! So I'll post photos from Italy that day that I'll be in Spain and when I get back from NY and in the following days I'll post photos from NY :)
Hope you have a nice week!
xoxo
Sólo vengo a deciros que voy a pasar una semana en Italia con el colegio, después volveré un día y finalmente.. UNA SEMANA EN NY! Es increíble, NY ha sido mi sueño desde que tengo memoria, y finalmente voy a ir!
Así que subiré fotos de Italia el día que esté en España y cuando vuelva de NY y los próximos días subiré fotos de NY :)
Espero que paséis una buena semana!
xoxo



Packing, or trying to. My cat wanted to stay in the suitcase so it was a little hard job :)
Haciendo la maleta, o intentándolo. Mi gata quería quedarse en la maleta así que fue un trabajo un poco difícil :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario